At the Dynamic Range Photographic Group we’re committed to protecting your privacy so you can feel confident sharing your information. To reflect the new standards established by the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have created a Data Protection Statement.
- Your email and name is collected and saved in a Password Protected folder.
- The Website, dynamicrangephotographers.co.uk stores members details in the form of first name, surname and email address.
- Dynamic Range uses Mailchimp to, collectively, email subscribers of dynamicrangephotographers.co.uk, when a new post is created.
- A list of, names and emails of regular attendees is held on Mailchimp.
- Attendance lists are compiled using just the name and retained for analysis, sometimes this list is shared with another member for administration purposes and then destroyed.
- No information retained by Dynamic Range is passed onto a third party, (apart from those noted above)